These are all the rules you need to follow when Rping your cat, as this wiki Rp is more Warriors(By:Erin Hunter) than Avatar: The Last Airbender. Disobey these in the Rp, and your cat WILL recieve punishment from the clan leader or deputy.
1. Defend your Clan. You may become friends with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty stays to your Clan, as one day you may face them in battle.
2. Never hunt or trespass onto another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be feed before yourself. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed to be eaten only. Thank StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old before becoming an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors must keep a silent lookout for one night after being given their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be ranked deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader once the leader dies or retires.
9. After death or retirement of the deputy, a new deputy will be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. A fight will not break out among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be marked and checked daily. You must challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may scorn a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The Clan leader's word is the warrior code.
14. an honorable warrior doesn't need to kill cats to win his or her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects a soft life of a kittypet.
16. Medicine cats may have a mate and kits